JAPANING Kyoto Hotel Enmachi offers affordable holiday apartment-type accommodation. Living in a holiday apartment is like living in the privacy of your own home inside the city of Kyoto - an experience you cannot get in a hotel. Our multilingual staff will answer all your questions about sightseeing and other things. As we said, just right!
The hotel lies 5 km from the city center and provides accessibility to the most important town facilities. Its convenient location offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations.
All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a kitchen stocked with basic kitchenware, and everything else you need for a confortable stay. Our other amenities include a luggage storage, bicycle rental and more.
We have been rated for the best value in Kyoto! Our guests will get more for their money compared to other properties in the city.
Our multi-lingual staff (Japanese/English/Chinese) will be happy to provide you with information on dining and shopping, and will gladly advice and help you plan your sightseeing excursions around town.
Reception hour: 15:00 – 08:00
Check-in time: From 15:00
Check-out time: Before 10:00
1. If you want to use the luggage storage before 15:00 (the period when the reception is unstaffed), please e-mail us in advance.
2. We rent out bicycles for 600 JPY/day on a first come first serve basis. Our number of bicycles is limited, so in case we cannot meet your request, we will advise you to the closest bicycle rental shop.
A room big enough for the whole family.
A cozy room for two with space for one more.
A comfortable room with a double bed.
Riding a bus is an easy way to get to all the main sights of the city from our establishment. On sunny days we also recommend touring the city on a bicycle. We offer bicycle rental for 600 JPY each on a first come first serve basis.
...are all within walking distance.
1. Take the JR Sagano line train for Sonobe/Kameoka and get off at Enmachi station.
2. Exit from the North entrance (left to the ticket gates when exiting), turn right and walk along the big street (Marutamachi-dori) for 5 minutes. We are located on the right side of the said street next to a dental clinic.Route from Kyoto station Directions from the station
1. Go to the Kyoto station Karasuma-guchi bus stop and take either city bus #205 (platform B3, for Kinkakuji & Kitaoji bus terminal) or #26 (platform D3; for Kitano Hakubaicho, Omuro Ninnaji and Yamagoe). Get off at Nishinokyo Enmachi stop.
2. Get off the bus and walk south (opposite to where the bus was going), you will come to a big intersection. Cross it to the left and walk straight for about 5 minutes.
3. You will find our establishment on your right side across the street, next to a dental clinic.Route from Kyoto station Directions from the bus stop
Do you want to learn about the ancient art of ninjutsu or the delicate balance of tea ceremony? Would you like to stroll the streets of Japan’s ancient capital dressed in traditional kimono?
Check out our hand-picked culture activities and guided tours for a unique Kyoto experience.